Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Mixed-Up Cameleon by Eric Carle

The Mixed- Up Chameleons is a wonderfully illustrated book. Eric Carle has a way with using colours and patterns when presenting his pictures! Its about this Chameleon who constantly wishes he were someone else - I wish I could be handsome like a flamingo, & his wish is granted as he adds on some aspects of a flamingo.
His wish to be like a fish, then an elephant, a giraffe, a fox and people too, makes him so mixed up! He was a little of this and a little of that, and it couldn't catch a fly!
At last " I wish I could be myself" was what he wanted, and his wish came true! And he caught a fly!
Often in my life, I wish for things that cannot be, or for things that are not right for me! When I take stock of what I have, I AM ENOUGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment